Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Honestly, this post..
I have been keeping over a year!
I got married in 2009, made my own cupcakes for 2 days 2 night straight.
Up till the eve of the big day i was still touching up my cupcakes with my sister till 3am in the morning.
Even got a burnt mark on my arm from the hot tray!
Was so upset until i saw the finished products.
Any pain i had went away almost immediately~!

Here are the pictures~!
*NOT FOR SALE*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I wish i have lesser photos to update about this but i can't!
It was just normal wedding cupcakes, no fancy things but it got me all excited because nothing beats decorating my own ROM ceremony door gifts.

The cupcakes design showed a bride, a groom, their just married statement and a purple cupcake with double hearts.

=) I can only say i was the happiest woman that day.

Labels: