Thursday, January 20, 2011

Soft baked Chocolate Orange cookies


I do realised i have been posting alot of cookies in my blog.
Sorry about the lack of sponge, chiffons or buttercakes or mousse cakes that required me to remove them from the cake rings.
Current kitchen is not well equiped enough handle all things.
And my new and cheap table top oven is too cranky to bake anything that requires delicate baking.
Eg, chiffons and macarons.

(the 20 years old oven my mother-in-law lent me made beautiful macarons for me but sadly, it died within a year after being used by me.. *not my fault*!!)


So continue sticking around, I wouldn't disappoint anyone! I am moving house in another 10 months! OMG. that's so long! but hey i been waiting for the past 3 year already! =S
I will get a built in oven and hopefully there's more ample space in the new kitchen so i can bake with more recipes i am holding now and with better results.


Meanwhile, email me @ lovee-cupakes@hotmail.com for this recipe! =)


Labels: